Generator fumes kills Couple In Benin

It has been reported that a couple, identified as Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State.

According to information they were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment, after the power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room.

One of their sons whose identity could not be ascertained at the time of filing this report was rushed to hospital for medical care.

The deceased’s son, Bright who discovered his parents bodies because hedid not sleep at home that day, said he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed. In his words, he said

“I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me. It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.”

Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night.

CALL: +2348110087492 | WHATSAPP: +22961654673 | EMAIL: Cotonou9ja@gmail.com
Lharwiezho

Lharwiezho

@Lharwiezho On Social Media

Leave a Response